Gepp 870-458-2900 | Harrison 870-429-0000 | West Plains 417-204-5900 Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm

Drip Cap and J-Channel

The drip cap is commonly used to trim out the bottoms of panels over doorways and windows, and occasionally takes the place of rat guard. J-channel is used to cap raw panel edges where run-off is not a problem, and is most commonly used to trim around the bottom, sides, and occasionally the top of windows and doors, and also to cap the top sides of skirting.

Image title