Gepp 870-458-2900 | Harrison 870-429-0000 | West Plains 417-204-5900 Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm


We offer many custom-built trim options to complete your metal projects.  See our TRIM PRODUCT GUIDE for images and dimensions.

EAVE FASCIA TRIM - For custom eave drip, specify the amount of the eave that will be covered, and specify the pitch. If fascia is desired, be sure that the dimension you order will be hidden by the eave drip.

RIDGE CAP - The ridge cap is used to seal the point at which two upward slopes meet. This can be both along the ridge of the roof as well as a covering for a hip. Either wood grip or self-drilling lap TEK screws can be used, and are applied through the ribs of the metal. 

Since debris, insects, and blowing rain can find easy access under the ridge cap, closures are required to either completely or partially seal the opening. Closures under ridge caps come in 3types: solid, vented, and hip tape.Solid closures (“outside closures”) are the same width as the panels. They lock together in a row placed directly under the screws that attach the ridge cap, and form a solid, water-tight, air-tight barrier. Vented closures are the same length as the panels, and forms a water retardant, insect resistant barrier that allows hot air to escape from the attic, and is better than many of the other more elaborate and expensive venting systems.

END-WALL FLASHING - End-wall flashing is applied where the upward slope of a roof meets a wall. The wall side of theflashing can be covered with siding or counter-flashing, and outside closures are necessary to seal between the flashing and the panel.

TRANSITION FLASHING - The transition flashing prevents leakage at the point where two different roof pitches meet. It must be sealed on the lower side with outside closures, and can be sealed underneath the upper panels with inside closures. The similar gambrel flashing is used where the lower pitch is steeper than the upper.

GABLE FLASHING - Gable flashing is used to trim the edge of the roofing panel at the gable end of the roof. It should match the eave drip that extends along the drip edge of the roof. If the panel is allowed to hang over the gable end, eave drip can be used instead. 

SIDEWALL FLASHING - Sidewall flashing is applied when the side of the roof butts up against an adjacent wall. Thewall-side of the flashing can either be covered over with siding or sealed with caulk.

PRE-FORMED VALLEY - Pre-formed valleys use a diverter to prevent water from rushing under panels on the opposite side, instead channeling the water off the roof. Expanding foam closures are often used to ensure a good seal. 

PIPE BOOT - Pipe boots provide a watertight seal around roof vents and come in a variety of sizes. They seal with caulk and conform to the shape of the panel ribs.

OUTSIDE CORNER -  Corner trim can be used as a gable trim or a corner for metal-sided buildings. Customizing corners is often necessary due to their landing on a panel rib. These can be ordered as custom trim items by specifying custom dimensions. 

GABLE RAKE - When used as a gable rake, it runs parallel to the ribs of the roof panel, and is attached with screws running through the ribs of upright siding. The roof side can be sealed with butyl sealant.

DRIP CAP & J-CHANNEL - The drip cap is commonly used to trim out the bottoms of panels over doorways and windows,and occasionally takes the place of rat guard. J-channel is used to cap raw panel edges where run-off is not a problem, and is most commonly used to trim around the bottom, sides, and occasionally the top of windows and doors, and also to cap the top sides of skirting.

RAT GUARD - Base drip seals off the bottoms of panels at the floor level, where it helps to prevent theentrance of rodents and insects, as well providing a base for the setting of panels.

TRACK COVERS - Sliding door track covers fit over the door track and under the panels to hide the track, give a neat appearance, and shed water over the door.